The 6 best XI of the Round of 32 in Champions League
The Champions League is the most prestigious club tournament in the world, and it is not surprising that the most popular club tournament of the Old Continent is also one of the most intense. The tournament has been held every year since the first edition in 1993, and this year it has already ended. The winners of the tournament are determined by the results of the matches, and the teams are not allowed to change the lineup during the tournament.
The round of 32 of the Champions League was held in the last weekend of August, and a lot of interesting matches were held. The first matches of the round of 16 were held in November, and they were very interesting.
The most interesting matches of this round were:
* Barcelona – Real Madrid;
* Ajax – Liverpool;
* Shakhtar – Napoli;
* Juventus – Lazio.
All of them were won by the teams that were not in the Champions league for a long time, and their main stars were not able to play in the tournament due to injuries.
However, the most interesting part of the season was the Champions tournament, and now it is time to look at the best teams of the current season.
6 best XI in Champions league
The first matches in the round were very intense, and many teams were not ready for the level of the competition. The main stars of the teams were injured, and so were the leaders. However, the teams managed to win the matches and get into the playoffs.
In the Champions, the clubs are divided into two groups, and each group has its own champion. The teams in the group with the best record of the group play against each other, and if the teams lose, they will be relegated to the next group.
At the end of the championship, the winner of each group will be the champion of the new group. The winner of the first group will play against the winner in the second group, and then the winner will play with the winner from the third group. In the last round, the first match was very interesting, and in the end the winner was Shakhtar.
This season, the main favorites of the champion are:
1. Barcelona. The Catalans have been in the top 4 for a very long time. They won the champion title in the first season, and since then they have won the club tournament. The team has a great lineup, and its main stars are: Messi, Suarez, Suarez and Suarez.
2. Real Madrid. The Royal Club has been in top 4 in the past several seasons, and recently it has been able to get into a higher position. The club has a good lineup, which includes: Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Isco, and Isco.
3. Juventus. The Turin club has won the Champions in the previous season, but this season the team has been very successful. The players of the team are: Di Maria, Pogba, Modric, and Kroos.
4. Liverpool. The Merseysiders have been at the top of the standings for a few years, and have recently been able not only to get in the playoffs, but also to win a trophy. The Liverpool team has an excellent lineup, but the main star of the club is: Sterling.
5. Tottenham. The Spurs have been one of top clubs for a number of years, but recently they have been able get into higher positions. The most famous player of the Spurs is Harry Kane, who is a main star for the team.
It is worth noting that the Spurs are not the only team that is able to win in the new season. The following teams have a good chance of winning:
· Manchester City;
· Liverpool; and
You can always follow the results on the website of sports statistics, where the information is updated in real time.
What to watch for in the next season?
The new season of the champions tournament is already starting, and we can already see the main favorite of the next championship. The list of the main contenders for the title include:
• Real Madrid and its direct competitors;
● Manchester City.
Each of these clubs has a long history in the championship. However the most important thing is that the teams have different styles of playing, and that is why they are able to surprise the experts.
As for the favorites of this season, we should note that the main competitors of the Catalans are: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Barcelonas direct competitors, Chelsea,
Barcelona has a very good lineup. Its main stars include Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Suarez. The current season of Champions has already shown that the Catalonians are very strong, and are able not to lose points in the matches with the main rivals of the title.
Liverpool has a strong lineup, too. The squad of the Merseysides includes: Sterling, Mane, Firmino, Moreno, and De Gea. This lineup of the Liverpool team is able not lose points, and is able win the Champions.
Manchester City has a lineup that is similar to the one of Liverpool.